hot ![]()
how do you cope :hinna:
hot ![]()
how do you cope :hinna:
Re: She is NOT
you dont have to.
Re: She is NOT
![]()
How do you know she isn’t “coping” with your lack of hotness, eh?
Re: She is NOT
What exactly do you mean by “how do you cope”?
Re: She is NOT
not hot?? turn down the AC or better yet brake it .. ![]()
he probably means how does one put up with someone that is not hot..or that they don’t find attractive. I’m guessing.
Thanks for that… ![]()
People don’t have to be HOT to have a good life!!! There are other qualities that matter more than HOT!!!
And as far as I have seen…HOT = TROUBLE!!!
How you got to be so smart.
ppl carry on the discussion.
Re: She is NOT
^ C’mon Monk. Not rocket science. How many interpretations can there be? ![]()
Re: She is NOT
Well who is “she”? If she is your wife, then too late, you should have thought about it a while ago. If she is a S.O, and you just can’t get past the lack of hotness, don’t “cope”.
^Yup
And if she’s a “friend”…then shame on you. It’s the friendship that matters more.
If she’s nobody in particular…sheesh look away.
he may not be hot but the air around him is always
Re: She is NOT
there is always room for improvement for everyone, but its should not be the primary reason why you wont give them a chance. looks fade BUT i agree a girl should keep her self maintained. Maybe this girl doesnt kno how to maintain herself? send her to me, i can fix anyone up ![]()
honestly speaking no one is that horrendous looking, from my opinion everyone has the possiblity and room to look quite nice, i havent really ever seen a really really ugly pakistani girl who maintained herself, give this girl a chance
boss if I was a mod I would have given you warnig points for bringing toilet related talk into a serious thread.
why ? for having a friend??
Re: She is NOT
LP: chup
marwah: S.O ?
I could not agree more, But they always need a hot partner to have a good life.
Re: She is NOT
What I want to know is where has the horse gone Monk?
I am jhony lever look a like, could you fix me too ![]()
THIS!!!
YOU ARE DEFINITELY JIMMY KIMBLE
I knew it! Plus, u ask dumb questions and open retarded threads ![]()
You know That is a good question.