Shameless Pakistani Politicians and Government

sometimes it is good to do a little introspection of your own. it’s pretty to whine about other people… but start the questions with the guy in the mirror. if you get get honest answers, you might not like some of them.

no, please care. but don’t use and exploit them for your own selfish purposes. so-called educated ppl whine about poor people all the time. while employing an army of servants at home… some of them schoolgoing kids. educated ppl can’t shut up about Islam being a deen, etc. and yet they don’t have a problem when the servant sits on the floor in front of them.

so, my friend, there is no difference between you/me and the politician. if anything, the politician has probably done more for the real ghareeb people than you and I have.

I have nothing against media. I’m all for freedom of speech/media. but with power comes responsibility. and no one should have power who is not educated/trained enough to exercise it.

in the end, it’s a question of credibility. if Nusrat Javed, Ayaz Amir, Talat Hussain, Kamran Shafi talk about issues, I’m willing to listen and learn. they have the pedigree, the education, the experience. I have respect for them. they are intellectuals whose integrity is beyond question.

what experience do intellectual pygmies for rent like Mubashir Luqman, Hasan Nisar, Shahid Mossad have? what wisdom do they have? what exactly is Mubashir Luqman’s education anyway? what is his background? what qualifications does he have that he got this show apart from his well connected wife?

it is ridiculous to whine about poor people and feign disgust all the time when you live like a king yourself. this Hasan Nisaar is so full of hot air… always talking about bloody revolution, etc. have you seen his house? it’s a MANSION. it’s a PALACE. I could sell my blood and wouldn’t be able to rent a place like that - forget about owning it. where did all that money come from?

btw, when called him Musharraf ka … it wasn’t an insult. it was a statement of fact. he owes his everything to being Musharraf’s chamcha.