shair

Khiltey pholoon ki rida ho jayey
itni hissas hawa ho yayey

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/flower1.gif

mangtey haath pay kaliyaan rakh day
itna meherbaan khuda ho jayey

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/flower2.gif


I feared being alone until I learned to like myself

nice..


---~---Maria---~---
~Kiya haaq wo jeena hai jo apnay hi liyay ho
Khud mit kar kisi aur ko mitnay se bacha lay~

nice

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/flower1.gif

Nice one

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif

Thanx for sharing


Life is like a piano — what you get out of it,
Depends on how you play it.

**
kiya baat hay

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

**


I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you’ ve ran out of room.

nice ...


**
سكورپین کنگ
§©ö®Þïoñ_kîñg
**
Back In GupShup