well! after going thru ‘Shaam-ke-baad’ number 1 & 2 at Gupshup .. I decided to post another version which was written by ‘Krishan Adeeb’ and has been always a fav. one of mine
**
jab bhi aati hay teri yaad kabhi shaam ke baad ..
aur barh jaati hai afsoordaa-dili shaam ke baad ..
ab iraadon pe bharosaa hai na taubaah pe yakeen ..
mujh ko le jaae kahaan tashnaa_labi shaam ke baad ..
yoon tou har lamhaa teri yaad kaa bojhal guzraa ..
dil ko mehsoos hui teri kami shaam ke baad ..
yoon tou kuch shaam se pahale bhi udaasi thi ‘Adeeb’ ..
ab to kuch aur barhi dil ki lagi shaam ke baad ..
**
I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you’ ve ran out of room.
I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you’ ve ran out of room.
~~~~~~~~
phiRa aj haq kaliye jaa’N fida karay koi
wafa bhi jhooM uthay yo wafa karay koi
nimaaZ 14 sadi se hai muntaziR logo|
HussaiN ke tarha aye ada karay koi
~~~~~~~~~
~~Experience is the worst teacher; it gives the test before presenting the lesson.~~*