@yourfriend … I get that might be the case but we have had such a relationship that she has almost always cried on my shoulders whenever something not great has happened in her life…
I know she doesn’t share the same outlook in islam as me… she is of a different sect… and all of that …and this is just the 3-4 time she is doing this… I saw in a dream that she was preggers so I asked her… and that is also when I shared my news with her… she questioned me to no end about my pregnancy but kept mum on hers… I didn’t hold it against her coz she hadn’t completed her first trimester… I was like ok… but then she started asking me questions again and I was like are you or are you not preggers coz you seem to have way too many questions and way too much insight for someone who is not preggers… guess what she fesses she is preggers… all i did was give her duaas …shared my pregnancy and how things are at my end and if they helped her any… this happened again… and now once more …this time I actually thought I should email her but then changed my mind… I mean seriously what am I gonna do … take ur baby away… some ppl naa…
sorry for the long post …guess I’m still not over this whole thing yet… or maybe it is the hormones..
its good you cleared out few things… u know your friend better than me…i just mentioned one of the possibilities of why she may be hidding things from you…in that case, i wont be bothered by someone’s attitude…just let it go