Re: Saudi Arabia to provide $100 million flood relief aid to Pakistan
they are too busy abusing their Indonesian/malaysian maids in the house and exploiting the Pakistani, Bengali, etc labor/rafeeqs outside the house. they don’t have time for this stuff.
but just you wait until Israel goes after Lebanon or Palestine, Qazi Hussain Ahmed is going get so mad, he’s going to be marching up and down Pakistan whining about the ummah. and then, we’re going to invite all kinds of arabs on tv and ask them what we can do to alleviate their suffering. well I say fk them. as far as I’m concerned, all these camel humpers should be bombed into oblivion by Israel. I’m not going to shed a tear.
if the response by arab countries apart from saudi arabia isn’t a slap on the face and a wakeup call, I don’t know what is. wake the fk up. there is no ummah. so, stop crying for Afghanistan, Palestine, etc. stop crying for taliban. worry about yourself. to them we’re hindi/rafeeqs - good only for cheap labor.
and finally, since Saudi Arabia is sending us lowly rafeeqs their aid, how many more of their terrorists/hatemongers do we have to allow into Pakistan?