Sas hoon tow aisee

Re: Sas hoon tow aisee

My mother in law hates me for nothing. She is angry with me cuz she claims that I havent worn the stuff she gave me for barri and she says that my parents have stolen her son from her.

Now, her son has been on his own for almost 10 yrs living far away from her. How can my parents have stolen him for her?

And I have worn almost all my barri stuff besides a few jorre in front of her every time she has been visiting or me visiting her with my husband.

She doesnt like my cooking that everyone adored the other day at a huge family dinner but praised her daughter's cooking though she doesnt know how to cook.

Well I guess some ppl are like that!

I however still do my best to show her the respect as my elder and my husband's mother but I must admit that life wud have been easier with in laws showing u sincere and genuine care and love.