is back…after a long leave…
toh everyone who missed him come in here and telll himmm
I;m sure quite a number of ppl missed him ![]()
is back…after a long leave…
toh everyone who missed him come in here and telll himmm
I;m sure quite a number of ppl missed him ![]()
Re: Sarmad ziaaaaaa
I missed everyone ![]()
Re: Sarmad ziaaaaaa
lolz …i m sure not many missed me
Re: Sarmad ziaaaaaa
awww cute:hugz:
Re: Sarmad ziaaaaaa
i missssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhedddddddddddddddddd himmmmmmmm veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy mucccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
oh no no..aapko ghalatfehmi hai…
the missing thread was filled with ppl missing you:cb:
zara jaa ke nazar toh daliye janab
I don’t care, I missed everyone
Re: Sarmad ziaaaaaa
hey sami ur much popular dnt wory
whom ???
???
???
Re: Sarmad ziaaaaaa
me bihhhh missing sab koh
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ofcourse duffffffffffffffffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Sarmad ziaaaaaa
cute:cb:
maria…acha jee aapko bara pata hai:faizy:
maria aapki baat ker rahi hai Sarmad janab
h r u princess?
acha … u tell me kis kis nay miss kiya ???
Re: Sarmad ziaaaaaa
cute
buss kinda busy:(
tum kaisi ho?
acha jee..ab janab ko ye bhi mai bataon…![]()
Re: Sarmad ziaaaaaa
m also busy these days, having a test on 20th June
I hate exams
Re: Sarmad ziaaaaaa
sami kahan the tum
kyu waise itni chaber chaber krti hoo . yeah nhi btya jata ..???
Re: Sarmad ziaaaaaa
main jo keh rahe hon k maine miiissssh kiya
sami is gnoring my missness