Sanya Muneer Couture

Obviously you haven’t seen the original, or have any idea what I’m talking about? I was speaking in terms of the fact that I’ve seen and tried on the original version several times, so I know what the original outfit looked like and am comparing her version to the original. And as for me being angry because I’m not the one wearing it, that doesn’t even make any sense. If I had wanted to, I could have worn the same exact jora (except the much better original version), but I chose not to and opted for Sana Safinaz instead, and I’m glad I did. My POINT (hopefully you’ll pay attention this time unlike the last) is that I think girls should stay away from making drastic changes to designer outfits, if you’re paying that kind of money to a designer for making an outfit, you should trust their judgement. Designer outfits are in their own way a work of art that shouldn’t be tampered with. Doing so usually has bad results, as you can see here.