Sania Mirza and Shoaib Malik marry days after divorce

Yamahaguy ji, I worked with her..and when we worked together she used to go around and say "I trapped a Pakistani cricketer into a ‘nikaah’. We all knew what these two sisters were capable of.. I’ve mentioned this earlier as well. I know Shoaib, I was there when the staff from Al-Hala Intl was in Sharjah and that’s where the girl and him exchanged email id’s and numbers. That’s when Maha began calling him and introduced herself as Ayesha Siddiqui his “fan”.

Jeddah is a small place and everyone know everyone.. they’re all as good as neighbors. Yes infact I do know numerous people that got conned by these 2 sisters..

We’d meet at nearly every occassion and they’d be upto the same antics. I’m shocked at how far they actually took things.. and how far they managed to get with all the scamming.