Salt - The movie

Has anyone seen Salt?

well i have seen it and its a marvelous movie

MUST SEE

Re: Salt - The movie

story kya hai:aq:

Re: Salt - The movie

story buta di phir movie ka maza nahi aey ga :chai:

Re: Salt - The movie

Yup its looking cool n besides Angelina is the lead role :wink:

so i will watch it

Re: Salt - The movie

go for it

u wont be disappointed :slight_smile:

Re: Salt - The movie

I know :smiley:

Re: Salt - The movie

:smack2:
aik gist tou dain

Re: Salt - The movie

its good

Re: Salt - The movie

Its about an American agent (angelina jolie) who gets accused of being a Russian Spy.

She goes on the run to un-cover the conspiracy

Re: Salt - The movie

^ I am dying to watch it…

NIce ,looking fwd to watch it:)

Re: Salt - The movie

same old double agent story. predictable storyline. Angie doesn’t look all that great either. DVD watch

Re: Salt - The movie

^^ hmm…i will still watch it…I saw Inception twice…next up after Salt…the expendables

Re: Salt - The movie

I have to say Angelina Jolie was reminding me of Octomom. I thought the movie was alright.

Re: Salt - The movie

I am going now to watch it.

Inception was great but have never watched a movie twice, only exceptions Forrest Gump and Silence of the Lambs

Re: Salt - The movie

Movie was alright not great but an ok watch. I watched it only for Angelina Jolie.

damn…u watched silence of the lambs in the movie theatre…

I think i was 5 when it came out :slight_smile:

Re: Salt - The movie

where did i say i watched in theatre?

Salt is average, predictable story line