There are no clouds, I’m smiling broken at the blue sky
Flowing from my eyes, falling into the deep
In their glassy stillness I feel your presence
In their pure reflection I see your image
Smiling as I sink into the deep - my last breath bubbles upwards
Swallowing away tears, I doubt you understand
The feeling inside, a soaked heart
Thoughtless, insensitive - you read these wet words
These words - they stain paper once more with salt rain
I know I won’t forget you, but I’ll make your memories my reason to live.
ammarr
January 22, 2002, 5:14am
2
MASSTT
January 24, 2002, 4:34am
3
I don't have anything to say - this is pretty deep.
Originally posted by Umar Talib:
**There are no clouds, I’m smiling broken at the blue sky
Flowing from my eyes, falling into the deep
In their glassy stillness I feel your presence
In their pure reflection I see your image
Smiling as I sink into the deep - my last breath bubbles upwards
Swallowing away tears, I doubt you understand
The feeling inside, a soaked heart
Thoughtless, insensitive - you read these wet words
These words - they stain paper once more with salt rain
I know I won’t forget you, but I’ll make your memories my reason to live.**
bery bery touching
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/frown.gif
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/frown.gif
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif
“Dream as if u live forever live as if u will die today”
Sehar
January 24, 2002, 5:34pm
5
Just wanted to say thanx - I guess its a matter of being perceptive and discerning.
MASSTT
January 28, 2002, 4:20pm
7
true - perception and sensitivity go hand in hand, and hence a person like me who doesn't write all that often gets to appreciate thoughts of others.
I'm glad I came across this place and really like the various posts of people's own writings.
i wish to read more of yours - please keep posting.
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/confused.gif
yaar uppar say guzar gaaya…
mairay dill mairay mussafir
Thanks again for the appreciation MASSTT.
Akif jee, koi baat nahi - shayad samajhney key qaabil hee nahi thee.
MASSTT
January 29, 2002, 6:03am
10
Akif yaar ab level itna high ho to kia karey
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif