SaKhtiyaa.N karataa huu.N

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/flower2.gif

***SaKhtiyaa.N karataa huu.N dil par Gair se Gaafil huu.N mai.n
Haay kyaa achchhii kahii zaalim huu.N mai.n jaahil huu.N mai.n

Hai merii zillat hii kuchh merii sharaafat kii daliil
Jis kii Gafalat ko malak rote hai.n vo Gaafil huu.N mai.n

Bazm-e-hastii apanii aaraa_ish pe tuu naazaa.N na ho
Tuu to ik tasviir hai mahafil kii aur mahafil huu.N mai.n

Dhuu.NDhataa phirataa huu.N ai “Iqbal” apane aap ko
Aap hii goyaa musaafir aap hii ma.nzil huu.N mai.n

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/flower2.gif

.. enjoy ..

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif



To see a world in a grain of sand
And heaven in a wild flower
Hold affinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour

v nice

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif

.thanks 4 sharing


~Advice is like caster oil, easy to give hard to swallow!~

nice

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif


I’m Gonna Be The Champ
The Way I Wanna Be
( Muhammad ALI )

very Nice

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif


MÙhb@t kÀ ÃnÒkhå SîÌSîÎã Hãï
KÆhî ý@$®Úb Káhï kîBàÎå H@ï

**
zabardassst!!!

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif

eik kami thee Taj Mehal main ..
hamne teri tasveer laga dee ..

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/wink.gif

**


I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you’ ve ran out of room.