Filed under: Convertible, Performance, Acura, Design/Style
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2012/03/14nsx-spider-epo-01-opt.jpg
File this one under sketchy. Temple of VTEC has been tipped off to what is purported to be a patent filing for an Acura NSX Convertible. And as you can see from the photo above, that’s about all we have to go on.
Is this in fact a droptop version of Honda’s supercar? Or is it nothing more than Honda’s due diligence to protect its intellectual property rights? Either way, it’s got the NSX fans in a tizzy trying to figure out what exactly it means, when they can (dream about) buying one, how much they’ll (never be able to) pay and why the original NSX is better/worse than the new one.
Feel free to continue these and other arguments here on Autoblog. Check out the original post and related comments on Temple of VTEC for more fodder, but not before taking a gander at the images above.Acura NSX Convertible revealed in patent drawings? originally appeared on Autoblog on Mon, 05 Mar 2012 18:29:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | Email this | Commentshttp://feedads.g.doubleclick.net/~at/H7hl7mKQDNItRoSkyUw3ajJLxrs/0/di
http://feedads.g.doubleclick.net/~at/H7hl7mKQDNItRoSkyUw3ajJLxrs/1/di
http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/weblogsinc/autoblog?i=9jWx1bY_7-I:SSlno2dSJe4:wF9xT3WuBAs http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/weblogsinc/autoblog?i=9jWx1bY_7-I:SSlno2dSJe4:V_sGLiPBpWU
http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/weblogsinc/autoblog/~4/9jWx1bY_7-I