Both my parents and neighbours work during the day and I’m at school so I was wondering if Royal Mail offer any service where I can give local Post Office address when ordering stuff over tinternet and then go to collect it from there after school?
Re: Royal Mail UK- Packages Delivered To Post Office Instead Of Home
...why don't you call them and find out.
Re: Royal Mail UK- Packages Delivered To Post Office Instead Of Home
get urself a p.o.box. if its something that requires signatues and no ones home to sign don;t they leave u a slip and take it back to the post office anyway? but thats only with signatures i guess.
Re: Royal Mail UK- Packages Delivered To Post Office Instead Of Home
If no one is at home to collect, the Royal Mail will take the parcel to the nearest major post office (not your small local branch). Contact your local branch for details. You can then collect it within the next few days.
This situation happened to me most of the time I ordered something online. I'd end up driving down to the post office on Saturday morning and pick it up.
I miss the Royal Mail... you never truly appreciate it until you move to a country with an inefficient mail service :(
Re: Royal Mail UK- Packages Delivered To Post Office Instead Of Home
Okay I lied, the problem isn't that there is nobody to collect the package at home but because I don't want them to, personal stuff which I'd rather my parents didn't see, they check my personal mail and packages incase I'm ordering weed or charas or something, lolz.
So is there any service by the Royal Mail which allows me to have my order delivered to the post office?
Re: Royal Mail UK- Packages Delivered To Post Office Instead Of Home
^^
There are so many jokes to make about what you are ordering…
Just go down to your local post office and ask if they offer such a service.
Re: Royal Mail UK- Packages Delivered To Post Office Instead Of Home
Ok thanks, I’ll try that, thanks.
They wont be joking when I drain the national grid with it and there is constant load shedding all over.
Jkn, it’s nothing of that nature.
Re: Royal Mail UK- Packages Delivered To Post Office Instead Of Home
lol
the secret came out in the end!
Re: Royal Mail UK- Packages Delivered To Post Office Instead Of Home
Do you have a friend whose address you can get that parcel delivered to?
Sincerely,
Captain Lota
Re: Royal Mail UK- Packages Delivered To Post Office Instead Of Home
stop giving him good ideas
He must first tell us what he’s been ordering first
and then we’ll be in a better position to advise:cb:
Re: Royal Mail UK- Packages Delivered To Post Office Instead Of Home
are you playing with a credit card ?
Re: Royal Mail UK- Packages Delivered To Post Office Instead Of Home
there is sumthing fishy about all this! why u don't want it to be delievered at ur home!
Re: Royal Mail UK- Packages Delivered To Post Office Instead Of Home
Faruk khan ala ranjhan, Ive forgotten your other nicks
Tobah karo!