Review: 2012 Aston Martin Virage

Filed under: Coupe, Performance, Aston Martin, New Car Reviews, Luxury
We Bond With Gaydon’s Gorgeous Tweener

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2012/03/2012-aston-martin-virage-review.jpg

“You need to get in touch with Steven Ewing right away,” said the instant message. It was from Autoblog editor-in-chief John Neff, and since fleet manager Ewing was online, I pinged him. “Hey, are you available to grab an Aston Martin Virage for the weekend?” he asked. “There’s one in New York.”

Before answering, a flurry of thoughts raced through my head. Did I have plans this weekend? How much would I really get to drive the car? I don’t usually go into the city on Fridays. Should I make the exception? Then I looked out my window, saw the Nissan Versa I was scheduled to drive that very same weekend and banged out a brief reply.

“Yeah, Steve. I can do that.”
Continue reading 2012 Aston Martin Virage
2012 Aston Martin Virage originally appeared on Autoblog on Wed, 21 Mar 2012 11:58:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | Email this | Commentshttp://feedads.g.doubleclick.net/~at/Q4HhJl4kmJgsRdTDgBfRs7T3Oiw/0/di
http://feedads.g.doubleclick.net/~at/Q4HhJl4kmJgsRdTDgBfRs7T3Oiw/1/di
http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/weblogsinc/autoblog?i=0RjwpVokjGw:G152IgE-2mw:wF9xT3WuBAs http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/weblogsinc/autoblog?i=0RjwpVokjGw:G152IgE-2mw:V_sGLiPBpWU

http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/weblogsinc/autoblog/~4/0RjwpVokjGw