Remember i luv u

Can I really live a day and not see your face,
Not think about you, not see you in this place.
Can I really live a day and not feel your touch,
You may be far away but I love you just so much.
Can I really live a day and not hear your voice,
You call me on the phone and my heart has to rejoice.
If I could have a day when I would be content,
With not hearing you call, not smelling your scent,
I know that I would weep until my tears were dry,
Because it would be a day wasted and I wouldn’t even try.
I cannot live with out you, not even for a day
Or the sun would not shine, and the stars would go away.
So when you are lonely remember your heart will lead you true.
And remember one more thing, remember I love you.

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/blush.gif

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/blush.gif

**
its really a good one wafa

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif

**


I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you’ ve ran out of room.

OMG…This same poem my boyfriend sent me last night…btw, every single word of this poem is beautiful…I love it, thanks!

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif


I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
–Confucius

superb!
"angootha dikhane wala icon."
thanks for sharin