I used to go to acadmy on bike .. and i used to come home at like 9 PM .. the distance from my academy to home was like 30 min ride on bike.
It was winter, fogy .. and the road to my village has farms on both of its sides. I was going home and all of sudden, while crossing a graveyard, i saw a “white” thing .. .. having unusual height (7’) and he was moving very smoothly .. i mean, if you someone is walking you can tell that this guy is walking by little humps that a person makes .. .. .. but that unusual, white body, moving next to graveyard, was moving smoothly .. with no humps ..
I was like .. okay man . .this is gona be adventure .. .. for a moment i was freezed .. .. .. I thought to stop there and let that thing disappear .. then i said .. okay lets face it .. I started reciting ayat-al-kursi .. accelrated my bike .. .. and prepared myself to face something unusual .. every single moment my heart beat was getting higher.. ..
when i came closer to that thing .. I saw .. .. .. A man, wearing white shawl to avoid cold and riding a bicycle .. ..
.. man .. that was funny at that time .. but just few seconds before .. it was so scary!