To answer your question regarding this issue once and for all, I’ll say that under Pakistani penal code, any Ahmadi who calls him/herself a Muslim. Is committing an offence! As they have been declared non-Muslims (to be outside the fold of Islam). So when they still don’t listen, and also insist on calling themselves Muslims (aside from wanting to perform Hajj and Umrah) - Then they are no better then criminals.
So in any civilized society, when someone spots any criminal activity - The proper thing to do is call in the authorities. Or, if someone happens to witness such activities, and is unable to call the police. Then there is still another option left.
In USA that option is called a “citizen’s arrest”, which legally gives an ordinary citizen arresting powers (and in some cases, even the use of force is allowed if the offender or offenders resist). In Pakistan, we have the law of necessity. So it can be easily argued that if someone sees any blasphemous activity (where the ideology of Islam is deliberately being bent out of shape) - And if the authorities also are too far to be reached at the time. Then I’d say that it will be fully justifiable if the person who is witnessing it, decides to do something about it…
I mean, to fight crime is a very good thing! At least I think that it is! However, if you now say that the law of the land is unjust - Then don’t complain to me about it… Rather go to the office of your area’s Parliamentarian and/or Senator to file a complain. Or go to the Federal Shariat Court and ask them for a ruling on this issue. I mean, that’s the proper and legal way of effecting change in a democracy (if that is what you truly desire).