actually, I believe that was the first insult I had to endure in this thread
Indeed, there are very few precious people like me… and they get called ‘things’ for existing as you can see in this thread. What’s my percentage in Pakistan society? 1%? 2%? all others are hypocrite bigoted sunnis who are programmed to repeat the same bs over and over again. “I am right, you are wrong.”
All I asked were veeeeeery simple question that could be answered in yes or no, but nobody answered the actual questions, but just jumped at me for raising voice against violence on Ahmadies who for your kind information are no different humans than yourself
All I ask for is a peaceful Pakistan where race and ethnic background doesn’t decide your expected lifespan. This problem EXISTS, and the fact that you’re trying to hide it is pathetic… just like Ambassador1 who I’m about to quote
THANK YOU!AWESOMENESS! THIS PERSON RIGHT HERE, IS THE ONLY ONE I’VE MET IN THIS THREAD WHO HAS GOTTEN STRAIGHT TO THE POINT AND GIVEN HIS OPINION, EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR. THIS MUST BE THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS AT LEAST THE AVERAGE 100 OR HIGHER IQ.
It was THIS simple to deal with this thread, yet I see people taking out guns and swords and telling me SHUT UP, WE ARE PEACEFUL
Looking at the diplomacy and politeness of members here, I’m simply embarrassed to have fellow countrymen and women like these
That was put there just as an act of politeness which most people are missing here. I soon got to the point, which was that you were not on the point, do you get the point? I appreciated your effort, not the content.
did this rude little chipmunk just call itself human? :s
there. tit for tat. I’m not here for this bs but I’m being forced into it. I want intelligent humans making a single post stating their opinion. That’s friggin IT! personal attacks on me only show that I touched a ‘دکھتی رگ’ by opening this thread. or that I raised an issue about which most members seem to be very insecure. These reactions only show lack of self-control and education which are responsible for heinous crimes against Ahmadis in the first place.
Thank you for being a demonstration in my presentation.