!!
I would kiss you but doctors say I shouldnt ![]()
!!
I would kiss you but doctors say I shouldnt ![]()
Re: Pulling all nighters.
![]()
Iām a boy alright.
Re: Pulling all nighters.
u r
r u sure?? :aq:
change ur avatarrr thn:khumar: ![]()
Re: Pulling all nighters.
Hmmmm so back to the topicā¦all nightersā¦lol
Re: Pulling all nighters.
by default I think all people in the AI are maleā¦Until they litrally contradict to my thoughts ![]()
so dont worry ![]()
One wide example:
this lady 2 weeks ago added me on msn and I saidā¦Hay dude whats upā¦she said ādamn you I am a girl!!!ā
That is why I am still confusedā¦but I think I should just stick with all male theory. ![]()
Re: Pulling all nighters.
m not nighter anymore
cause i work nowww
Re: Pulling all nighters.
sweet bhai! kya haal chaal hai(n)?!
Longest all nighter I ended at 1 pm. (2 days later)
Re: Pulling all nighters.
no. I quite like seeing my daughter there. (in my avatar) ![]()
Jafri puttar, oh beta idher aoā¦daant saaf kar key vaapis do muje ![]()
Re: Pulling all nighters.
awww she z ur daughter soo cute ![]()
Re: Pulling all nighters.
lolā¦bellacullenā¦is it day time where you are?
Its 1.42am in the UK.
And what do u mean by AI? Artificial intelligence?
to phir aaj say teh huaā¦saray female avatar use kernay walay male hain ![]()
Yusā¦![]()
Re: Pulling all nighters.
its like 7 45 pm here
![]()
Re: Pulling all nighters.
What then how are u still at work???Oh or do u work nights?
bella hun u gotta accpet that there are some places where uāre not welcome, bt uāre welcome in one place anytime:wink:
kyun re???![]()
aww sweet thanks for letting me in:sheen:
Re: Pulling all nighters.
@ sana me naraz
![]()
![]()
Re: Pulling all nighters.
Awww u made him cry lol
ow dnt be:hugz: me just joking:@:..
but then u work at night? dnt banks close early in us?![]()
itās her:blush:
Re: Pulling all nighters.
For bank robbers, banks are open 24/7 jokeā¦
Re: Pulling all nighters.
u beter be
lol X i dnt work at nite lol i work at bank⦠i jus came bk frm the workkk
i m sleepy
Re: Pulling all nighters.
hay sana, how are you bro..![]()