Re: Pukthuns
sanga haal de.. dal darasha.. char ta zaye..
these are few sentences I know. Learned from my pakhtoon friends ![]()
Re: Pukthuns
sanga haal de.. dal darasha.. char ta zaye..
these are few sentences I know. Learned from my pakhtoon friends ![]()
Re: Pukthuns
assalamoalaikum pakhtun bhaiā¦
Re: Pukthuns
sara kya hal hai
Re: Pukthuns
wa salam m fine tum kesi ho?
Re: Pukthuns
yah bih theek hoon aur kya hoo raha tha
Re: Pukthuns
kuch nhi bs esay hiā¦
Re: Pukthuns
aaj batha nahi kyu lekin aaj bohaat hi boring din hai
Re: Pukthuns
han waqai bohat slow sa ā¦
W/s, how are you?
Hahah very good sufi bhai, do you know what they mean tho?
lag lag stressed out yum zaka chi finals shooro di. nan mi sirf yo ginta khoob ooko :(. Saba bam 1 hour khoob yi :(.
Ow Ji zu da mardan na yam. Thaso pakistan ki da kam zay na yay? Boston di khwakh di? khkuli zay di kho na?
Yes sure..
Sanga haal de = how r u
dal darasha = come here
char ta zaye = where are u going..
I know a few more ![]()
Lol, Khair dai. Donāt worry about it. Theyāll go well inshAllah. Mine just ended on Wednesday, still waiting for the results. Lol finals time ke khoob bilkul na kege, che khatum she finals ano bya taso dair khoob kolay shaye. Ze Swabi na yum, have you heard of zarobi? Aao, Boston me khwakh dai because zama family tola dalta na da. Taso St. Louis ke studying koye?
Re: Pukthuns
![]()
Re: Pukthuns
u ko pashtooo ati hai ???
thaso su study kaway? Lucky you. Mine ends next Tuesday. Swabi tha thaliyam kho zarobi mi sirf noom oridali. Ow ji, zu St. Louis ki study kawm. Thaso boston ki kaway?
haha very nice. the last 2 you can use pretty much any time, haha. especially daltha rasha. Another favorite one of mine is āmakawaā means ādonātā or stop it
Re: Pukthuns
so how many of u learnt new pashto words here:aq:
Aao, ze Boston ke studies kawum. Iāve been here most of my lie. Ze International Realtions study kom, Iām a junior now. Taso se studying kawaye? I love swabi, been to mardan only a couple of times while going to pekhawar. The shopping wasnāt that bad.
zu pharmacy study kawm. 4th year ba us dari finish shi o bya dwa noor kala ba pathi shi. 6 year program
zu swabi tha yo pera thali yum to visit my dadās friend. No shopping for me, haha.
Re: Pukthuns
MP
W/salam. I must say I am impressed by how many posts you have posted. Thatās a ridiculous amount haha. I am jealous.