Pukthuns

Are there any pukhtuns here? Miss talking in pashto

Re: Pukthuns

i hv heard pashto…sounds cute :slight_smile:

:salam:

pakthuns :confused:

Re: Pukthuns

haha sounds cute? It’s def a pretty language
It’s hard living in the US cuz you don’t hear it often

Re: Pukthuns

…Unless you got Afghans at your school…

Re: Pukthuns

i heard it when i had gone for hajj…
our neighboring family used to speak it

Re: Pukthuns

obviously not :frowning: I wish

Re: Pukthuns

Oh wow you have done hajj?!! Alhamdulillah!! That’s so cool… One day inshallah I will too

Re: Pukthuns

inshaAllah

toh aap kaafi purane member hain GS ke..2008…
but posts nai kiye aapne?

Re: Pukthuns

zyada nahi atha… forgot my pw for a bit. I am not good at this gs thing

Re: Pukthuns

Tara Mosha …

Re: Pukthuns

tara mosha?

Re: Pukthuns

:smack: yah sallam ko kahtay haiN

GS cafe is funnnnnnnnnnnnn
u surely will enjoy here :slight_smile:

pathans like from peshwar or afghanistan you know?

“Staray mashay”

Re: Pukthuns

pakhair raghlay Mardani. saranga haal chaal de :wink: sta nom na zahir dey che tey mardaan ne taluq laaray. zam Kot Kashmir na yam… Kot Kashmir is near Bannu.

i am not good in typing pushto so u need to try hard to read my pushto posts.

haha i hope so

I understood it perfectly fine. zu teek taak yum alhamdulillah. I’ve never met a person from Kot Kashmir before. Patham nawa chi khalak altha puktho wayi.

post in otehr trheads too..aur taangk heenchay aik doosre ki :cb:
it will be fun