Problem

Re: Problem

If you feel that it isn't going to work out for both of you, then you should definitely tell your parents.

Thats the thing, guys/girls from Pakistan have a different mentality than guys/girls who are raised in the West. I'm sure you put a lot of thought into it, as getting engaged isn't just something you randomly decide to do. I thought I would marry a guy from back home but honestly after spending a whole summer in Pakistan, I would never think twice about it caz we are on two totally different wavelengths.

If for some reason you two are VERY incompatible and don't see eye-to-eye, its most appropriate that you do him & yourself a huge favor and discuss with your parents. I'm sure you don't want to live a miserable life, no one does.

Do an Isthikhara and just pray that ALLAH helps you in your situation.

Do let us know..