Over the passed year I have ordered 4 outfits that were designer copies from Sobia.
I have had a lot of experience ordering clothes from designers themselves and home base designers and I have never had such a great experience as I did with Sobia.
Not only was the fitting, and work perfect, but it arrived on time, made on time, and communication was always open and prompt.
For what I got, the prices were absolutely reasonable and the quality surpassed my expectations!
Last december I went to Lahore and got to meet her in person and I can attest to the fact that not only does she have a lovely and honest personality- she’s is extremely professional and truly cares about your clothes.
Which is more than I can say for some of these hot shot designers who’se experiences with them either in person or online have utterly repulsed me.
Go ahead order with Sobia and you can be confident that you will receive a quality product!
I am so glad myself to work with you ! mashAllah se you’re a great client yourself! It was amazing workin for u ! and i look forward to work with u in future aswell !
Thanks…
xoxox