PLEASE HELP!

Mozilla has packed up, and so have my other browsers bar Netscape. Its ongoing now for 24 + hours, I have removed and re-installed it.

I get this message at the opening screen:

Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at en-us.start.mozilla.com.

What the devil does that mean?

Other ppl say there Mozilla is fine.

I am suicidal.

Re: PLEASE HELP!

You all suck. I hope your presents break.

Re: PLEASE HELP!

Simple solution. Go to Tools, click on Options, the last option of pop up menu. There, click on General, then on Connection Settings. There you have to type the required IP address and Port number.

I attached the images so you can understand better. Any querry still tumbling in your mind, you may ask.:wave:

Re: PLEASE HELP!

How do I find out the required IP addy and stuff?

My only PC skills are finding loads of porn on the internet.

Re: PLEASE HELP!

Mozilla seems to be in "safe mode". Says so in the start bar, how do I fix that?

Re: PLEASE HELP!

What type of connection are you using? Dial up or Cable? Beta the ISA address you type in Connection prefernce that is called IP address also.

Re: PLEASE HELP!

Click Start
Click run
Type cmd (if you are using winxp) and press enter, OR if you are using win98 type winipcfg
a black box will appear. type ipconfig/all
you will see the Default gateway of your dialup or lan what ever medium you are using . Put that Ip in your firefox connection tab.

Re: PLEASE HELP!

Thanks.

Cable.

And shaken not stirred.

Did I score 100%?