Please HELP - Bunto outfits!!

@alyshba - Thanks! Mine is pink and olive green, with ‘tukri’ chatta-patti on the gout. I know chatta patti isn’t everyone’s thing but I love it! Are you getting chatta-patti anywhere on your outfit? Bunto api wanted to give me a 5 gaz dupatta initially but when I tried one on, it practically swallowed me up, as I’m very petite! So now just sticking to a 4 gaz one. Yours will be 6, I’d love to see how it looks on you! BTW nida azwer is good too, I think she has a facebook page so you can look at some of her outfits on there too!

@muneeba - sounds like you’re sorted :)! But idk if I would recommend faiza samee for your valima, I didn’t find her very professional at all during my consultation and her work is becoming really gaudy! It’s perfect for a mehndi I think, with so many vibrant colors and huge flower motifs and stuff but I think valima should be elegant and understated - Sana Safinaz totally fits the bill for that! But do check out Faiza and see what you think!