but ![]()
How does one chat using an iPhone 3Gs? Can I? Not that I really want to, but thought I should know
!
but ![]()
How does one chat using an iPhone 3Gs? Can I? Not that I really want to, but thought I should know
!
Re: Please don’t be lol-ing
use that application what you do at ipad ![]()
see i said it without lol-ing!
Re: Please don’t be lol-ing
Yah but you made a mean face ![]()
Re: Please don’t be lol-ing
Use Trillian or iChat. They both can deal with multiple chat protocols like MSN, AIM, GChat etc.
Re: Please don’t be lol-ing
Thanks TB. ![]()
Re: Please don’t be lol-ing
Anytime, first lady
Re: Please don’t be lol-ing
I mis-spoke, iChat is on a Mac. For iOS the common, multi-protocol client is IM+ (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/im-pro/id296246130?mt=8).
Trillian is still my app of choice.
Re: Please don’t be lol-ing
Thanks so much. Really appreciate such detailed help.
[Seb, kuch seekh lo tum
]
Re: Please don’t be lol-ing
lol