lol does halaked mean killed in urdu? My dad is always saying that…and I just don’t get it?
MY prediction is 4-2 for the BLACKHAWKS!!!
Shall be an intense game…these 2 teams have some bad blood amongst each other…someone is looking for redemption!! But they will be denied yet again
5-1 OMGGG … louongo was on fireeee … the sedin brothers were amazing and vancouver outscored , outcoached out played outawesomed the blackhawks … muahahahaha
“The way they played tonight, I don’t know if anybody can beat them. I played with everything … tried to keep the team alive the best I can, but it was not enough. You can say maybe we didn’t play good enough, tough to say, but they were unreal tonight.”
Ilya Bryzgalov after Game 7 against the Wings.
It was only a 4-3 win and the special teams were the big factor for Sharks’ win. Detroit just needs to play the way they did against the yotes in Game 7 and the Cup comes back where it officially belongs. Hockeytown Baby…
booohooo bigboi … anyhow the good news is the habs kicked butt … even thou my cricket team lost today … pretty badly at that … i’m happy that my haaki team won so yay
thornton can go take a hike for all i care … and yess now ur gonna say that flames brought hte best in phenauf too … but who cares as long as we have him … muahahahahaha
You know…when he got drafted he was prob. thinking “WHY…why of all teams in the NHL…did I end up on the leafs…there goes my career..before it even had a chance to start..”
i’m just kidding man…hopefully the leafs do better next season…i’m silently supporting them…(cause i’m to embarrassed to support them publicly)