Playoff Predictions...

Re: Playoff Predictions...

LOLLLL ... thats toof unny

lmao!!! Pure Genius!!! :smiley:

Re: Playoff Predictions…

is it chicken wings or sushi .. .we’ll find out tomorrow

Re: Playoff Predictions…

^lol what do you mean tomorrow yaar…were gonna find out tonight…and it looks like chicken wings will be served with a side of loser!! :smiley:

4-2 3rd period!!!

Re: Playoff Predictions…

intense game

Re: Playoff Predictions…

^yea man…bodies are flying everywhere! Did you see the penalty of Franzen for tripping…when it was cleary should have been a highsticking penalty on San Jose lol!!!

Re: Playoff Predictions…

I SMELL A VICTORY FOR THE SHARKS…i really don’t like them but there better than detroit!

Re: Playoff Predictions…

ahh man shucks .. the wings lost .. i’m disapointed

Re: Playoff Predictions…

HABS VRS PENS Tomorrow!!! Shall be interesting…will sid the kid follow Alexander the “greats” footsteps…I certainly hope so :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: Playoff Predictions…

i sure hope so myself …

Re: Playoff Predictions…

did you notice mallu that its just me and you and maybe cp in this thread … and no one else even bothers with hockey here

Re: Playoff Predictions…

^I know man…its really sad! These peeps don’t know what there missing!!
But I appreciate both of your inputs…cause it makes it more fun that way…or I would just be talking to myself! :frowning: lol

Re: Playoff Predictions…

dont worry mallu atleast us 3 canadians r here dont kno wats goin on wth the rest of the canadian crowd

Re: Playoff Predictions…

It’s a 7 games series and Detroit will make it…I don’t know why people hate the Wings…Maybe it’s success or the fact that it’s the only professional team/city in North America which plays for the 19 time (in a row baby) in the post season?

Re: Playoff Predictions…

^I’ll admit it…success breeds jealousy…but those players aren’t getting any younger…go enjoy the ride while it lasts…and I beg to differ man, Sharks are gonna take it!!

Re: Playoff Predictions…

mallu habs lost :(:( … my heart broked

Re: Playoff Predictions…

The team was really worn out tonight, tired from the 7game series with the Caps. Halak was not there tonight. Markov is a great loss.. ;(

Good news there is new hope in Subban - great skater, plays with all his heart, I know he’ll make a difference in this series.

Sunday’s game will tell us what’s the real deal IMO.

Re: Playoff Predictions…

i agree with you cp … plus i think pens did a good job checking … and blocking haval’s view … but i’m sure habs are gonna crack their strategy and do some better checkin int he nxt game

Re: Playoff Predictions…

I missed the game :frowning: But I guess that’s a good thing cause they lost…
But yea Halak has way to much pressure on his shoulders..where is the habs D??
Not all goalies can handle pressure as well as Kipper :stuck_out_tongue:

Did Halak get pulled?

And your soooo right CP…loosing markov is a huge loss!!! :S But the pens have lost Stall for the remainder of the season as well…but yea u can’t really compare the two!

Hawks vrs Cancuks tonight :smiley:

Re: Playoff Predictions…

yeah i kno … halak got halaked last nite … but i think he’ll come bak strong in the nxt game … and my predictions for tonite 3-1 for canucks :smiley: