Yea Smilestar…it was an awesome game…they def. deserved it…I loved how Toews was looking for Hossa to pass the cup on to, sooo sweet!!! Man they were so excited and then Bettman had to come and ruin it all..he was getting booed…it was hilarious!! (serves him right!!)
But yea this morning it hit me..that its actually over…no game on friday…how depressing!! But at least I can go back to supporting my team…I really missed them, and I know they missed me lol!
and there is still the NHL awards end of June to look forward to…so we can see all the hockey players all dressed up and looking fine …with the exception of some missing teeth
LOL! That’s true. There is one thing to look forward to. Although, there are times when you can’t figure who is who cause they’ve got their teeth in, are clean-shaven (finally!), and are wearing suits