Php Website help?

Hi, I finally set up my site, and I need a step by step way to help create a login, user and registration.

Re: Php Website help?

**Are you using any framework/template/CMS ?
or just plain inline coding ?
**

Just plain inline coding.

Re: Php Website help?

What did you setup and what are you trying to protect with the login/pass?

What do you mean what did I set up and login/pass? Sorry it’s late where I’am and I’m tired.

Re: Php Website help?

Your reboot takes a while. Most people reboot in 6-8 hours.

Re: Php Website help?

Hope this will help .

Re: Php Website help?

Good find NaMaan

Re: Php Website help?

Using a CMS like Drupal is good for sites requiring logins.

Re: Php Website help?

**If you are implementing authentication your self ..
than remember to read something about “PHP Session” & “Browser cookies”
**

Sorry f or the late response but thanks everyone.
And,
NiceUsman, Drupal is a bit confusing for me, but I’m going to try it anyway or Joomla.
Also, thanks NaMaan, very helpful.