phoolon se jism chand se lab dekhte rahe

*phoolo’N se jism chanD se lab dekhte rahe
ham zindagi mein loug ghazab dekhte rahe

badal ko haath mein liye barisho’N ke devtaa
sookhi zamee’N ka dast_e_talab dekhtay rahe

gham eik ada_e_khaas se lafzo’N mein dhal ge
ham inqalaab_e_sher_o_adab dekhte rahe

sadiyon se likh sake na koi harf_e_inqlaab
haathon ki be basi kaa sabab dekhte rahe

tareekiyon ke teera zamaane mein bhi Rafi*
ham roshni ka naam_o_nasab dekhte rahe*

Doc. mohD Rafi*

**
Bohot khoob janab .. bohot umdah intekhaab he

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

**


I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you’ ve ran out of room.

Nice1

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif


MÙhb@t kÀ ÃnÒkhå SîÌSîÎã Hãï
KÆhî ý@$®Úb Káhï kîBàÎå H@ï

zabardast

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif

I thank you all my friends.

Only recently came across this book called "awraaq_e_shab" (collection of ghazals) by a poet called Doctor mohammed Rafi.
He puts great effort into simplifying the style which was used by ustaad shaayer A. hameed adam.
thanks again

[This message has been edited by MAREEZ_E_ISHQ (edited May 03, 2002).]

so nice

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/flower2.gif


jee jind jaan jawani janam
naam tere kar jawaa…

Nice

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif


I’m Gonna Be The Champ
The Way I Wanna Be