1. Forest
Imagine that you are walking in a forest.
What do you see, and how does everything make you feel?
Are the trees taller or shorter?
Is it bright or dark?
*1.I see lots of deers running around and bunny rabbits too, lots of flowers and i can hear the water running somewhere…it is a peaceful feeling.
The trees are taller
it is bright*
2. Path
Now, describe the path in relation to the forest.
Is the path clearly visible?
Is there any other path?
Is the path wide or narrow?
Is the path well-traveled or abandoned?
Is the path easily navigated or are there obstructions?
There is only one path, visible, seems to be abandoned..there are a few boulders and fallen trees on the way.
3. Bear
As you continue walking through the forest, you see a bear.
1: Describe the bear.
2: What is the bear doing? Choose the closest option.
a. The bear has not seen me.
b. The bear has seen me, and is doing cute ‘bear type’ things.
c. The bear has seen me but is ignoring me.
d. The bear has seen me, and is looking threatening.
e. The bear is coming right at me!
*3.1 .b. The bear has seen me, and is doing cute ‘bear type’ things.
*
3: You need to continue on the path. Choose from one of the following options.
a. Actually, he is cute and I am seriously considering adoption.
b. I ignore him and walk on.
c. I try to find a way to walk around the bear
d. I decide to go back or I try to hide.
e. I stand and fight. I win.
f. I stand and fight. I suffer a slight wound.
g. None of the options are close.
3.2 .a Actually, he is cute and I am seriously considering adoption.
4. Key
You continue to walk along the path in the forest until you stumble upon something. You turn around and notice that it’s a key.
Describe the key.
a. more ornamental
b. Outdated or antiquated
4.1.b Antiquated
What do you think it unlocks?
a. Everyday things such as cars and school lockers
b. Royal residences, castles, fortresses or mansions
c. It is able to unlock and open a number of things
d. items or places along the way
e. Valuable things such as a treasure box
f. personal belongings such as diaries or lockets
g. You think key is of little use or value
h. It is magical key or a key to a magical world
i. You are unsure as to what the key may open