I am very very sensitive and naazuk-mizaaj, almost like a girl and I’m meant to be Pathan, lol..
My ex-best mate didn’t invite me to a special occasion in his life and I found out the next day at the mall when I saw him and some other guys from schoo**l, I acted like I wasn’t bothered and said thing like “saaley kuttey mein aana bhi nahi chata tha” to his face but then I went into the toilets and cried for 30 mins… **
At work if anyone says anything bad about Pakis or Muslims (or in the papers) it really gets to me and I take it personal, usually brooding over it for a few days with severe depression..
I’m half Punjabi, half Pathan so if either side makes racist jokes about the other I take it personal..
I’ve decided in future I’m not going to take anything serious, just chill.