PCB bans Younis Khan, Mohd Yousuf for indefinite period

Yousuf’s stupid antics of blaming players for being ‘selfish’, ‘bad technique’ then verbal diarrhea against team, claiming to be best performer on the tour all had VERY BAD influence on the team. I don’t think any player would have felt ‘safe’ under such a ‘leader’, hence Yousuf was responsible for bringing the team down. I don’t know what Younis did, may be he was involved… he might have urged Yousuf to speak up against these players to finish them off.

Match fixer? What report points out that Malik was involved in such? Rana and Kamran Akmal were suspects not Malik.

From my first reading it said “indefinite”, which does mean that it is not ‘life-time’ and that it could be lifted when PCB thinks is the right time.

I am very pleased with the cleaning up, though it is not full cleanup I had hoped. As others have already pointed out, such ‘cleanup’ becomes only necessary when things are not run on principles, rules in first place. PCB needs to be ‘professional’ first.