PCB bans Younis Khan, Mohd Yousuf for indefinite period

Yes indeed, and to save his own Butt. Ultimately, the higher ups are responsible for the disaster or a team or a project. Who chose the team manager, administrator, captain, etc. They get fired first. However, Butt lives on without being an effective team leader and main reasons for the disaster and now squashing player power when YK pointed it out and stepped down.

Like everyone has said, I dont understand it either that Malik gets 1 year ban and Y’s get lifetime ban. Certainly, I think the 2 most sincere cricketers are the Y’s. Yousuf lacks the captaincy material but still I dont think his intent was malicious. He just doesnt know how to control player power and neither did Younis Khan who stepped down because of that. So instead of getting the support in UAE during NZ tour, he was allowed to take a break by Butt who appointed Yousuf as captain and now YK is paying with a lifetime ban.

I hope they can appeal and concentrate on domestic cricket and be in good form so the can be selected for England. Otherwise, the summer England tour will be another disaster for Pak specially in the test arena.