My friend cant log online. When he boots the pc and clicks IE he gets this message “windows security suite debug”. He is on XP and uses IE 7/8. He cant get online. What should he do?
Re: PC Problems
Is this a virus? I did an online search and it seems to be.
Re: PC Problems
He should stop using IE, get him to use Firefox.
Re: PC Problems
maait is right, just install firefox or google chrome.
Re: PC Problems
Installing firefox and google doesn’t make the problem go away. Stop recommending “push it under the carpet” fixes.
Himalaya, can you run programs or it displays an error? Iinstall malwarebytes and update it and then run full scan to remove this pest of a program from your pc. You might have to login to safemode to get this installed (reboot pc, press F8 before you see windows logo for safemode options). Download the program from another pc onto a flash drive or something if it gives problems.
I would also download and try ComboFix. You may have to run combofix before malwarebytes can remove it.
Anyway, I don’t know why these companies waste hours on developing crappy and worthless software only for people to notice and then take action against it. There should be minimum 20 years in jail and 100 lashes (I would personally skin them alive) for those who develop crapware/malware and RUIN computers.