Passing out

Re: Passing out

Femme,

I know exactly how you feel. My dad was feeling this pain that he kept referring to ulcers or indigestion, We kept watching him in pain begged him to go see a doc but he wouldn't I got so frustrated with him, I threatened him that if he didn't go to emergency room with me in 10 mins I would call 911 and the ambulance would come and take him. After we got there we found out he was having a heart attack and it's completely damaged the posterior part of his heart.

By the Grace of Allah(swt) he is doing good now, except now he has become diabetic, his sugar levels fluctuate big time.

So definetly get him checked out even if you have to force him. I know exactly what you are going through my dad is exactly that ziddi. My daughter begs him to stop smoking and being that she is his favorite person in the whole world you would think he would listen to her but nope!! Good luck and keep trying.