Parents and Beliefs

Re: Parents and Beliefs

[QUOTE]

And when I remain quiet, they become concious and ask me to share my views. When after the arguement I go to them to say sorry, and that I wont argue again, I am told that we actually enjoy your logical resonings and sensable way of discussion,there is nothing bad in it. And you are not disrespectful at all. We become more concious and worried when you start avoiding discussions with us..

[/QUOTE]

Looks to me that they feel they can out argue you and hence want to continue, another reason to avoid argument.

[QUOTE]

Ok, fine. I would abondon my practices of keeping a beard, not listening to music, and other beliefs till I get stable in life, "ONLY if" I am given a guarentee that I would not die tonight and would live for atleast 10 more years. In that case I would not think of keeping a balance by taking along my beliefs and profession in parallel. Instead I would spend first 5 years in stabilizing myself and the next 5 in practicing my beliefs.

[/QUOTE]

I meant till that time, avoid arguments or confrontation. Do what you want while keeing a low profile.

And unfortunately, mosques these days have become a dangerous place! World had to come to this.