Re: Pakistan's top judge is suspended (Merged)
Sheesh, whatever. Get this through your skull if you can. I'm not a Pakistani, I do not live there, but I know more of its consitution than you, and I dont have any bias towards any political party, unlike the majority of you backward corrupt pricks.
Now read what you wrote, and when you wrote it. I "backtracked" on the page before last. TheFakeDeal response was on this page. If the only thing you can bring up against me is about how the governor is brought to power, then I know that your argument is very weak and lacking any substantive. It is the MAYOR and other Assembly positions that are elected by the people, and this is how corrupt people come to power. You find me one appointee by Musharaf that has been seriously corrupt or a murderer or something (like the Karachi one that was elected by the people), and bring your evidence.
Listen kid, u do not have enough neurons to take part in any meaningful discussion, so i'll leave it to you and TRD. Ur knowledge of Pakistan constitution is evident when u say that governor is elected.
And last thinh i'll say to you is that Governor Sindh Ishratul-Ibad is a known corrupt and murderer belonging to MQM, and cases are registered against him in Karachi.