Hmm not sure if I agree, even though you are talking in jest i know. From what I have seen, the guys that typically go back home for girls are:
- Not a very ‘eligible’ bachelor, so chalo koi tho pakistan mein mil jaiga
- Guy who has been around the block and back is unable to find girl, as most people now know about this guy’s reputation and refuse to marry their daughter off to such even though the Mama claims my son is so religous…etc
- The mother of the boy or even boy believes that they will find a woman willing to listen to them, mold to their lifestyle, do what they say…etc…etc…respectful. Let me tell you the few people I have seen who do this, later have regretted it as those bahus made life living hell for them, as they came programmed with mindset to seperate hubby/parents even from meeting each other…just talking about few I have seen.
But I have seen some wonderful girls from back home as well, who come here to find a surprise from the guy’s side…ahh Amreeka is not all the rosy posy fantasy they imagined…