Re: Pakistani (and other) ladies...
Certain things in life don't make sense. It is painfully clear at times that an action will not reap rewards yet we continue to do it.
Aye haye, itna nazook sa dil hai? :p Cmon, man up..
[quote]
I will never understand why ladies talk about their personal problems (with their husbands) to others. Every now and then, I hear a lady telling others of how her husband doesn't pray namaz, or pay zakat, or smokes, or doesn't communicate, or God knows what else. Sometimes she'll go to her parents house and start on stories that show how bad a person her husband is. I simply don't get it.
The only person that can solve her problems is her husband so the natural course of action would be to speak to him and NOT to all the family and friends. All it does is make your family a topic of conversation for others.
[/quote]
True. It's not right to talk about a spouse's problems, or mock them or make fun of htem behind their back and if you have a problem wiht your spouse it's best to talk to them about it directly.
[quote]
And its quite funny how the lady always sees herself as the victim; like she's done nothing and everything is her husbands fault.
[/quote]
Sometimes, a person needs to vent. Maybe the problem is serious and they dont' feel they can talk to their spouse about it. Maybe they just need to get something off their chest. It really just depends on the nature of hte "complaint" and the way it's done.
I'll be honest, I do see your point and i'm not trying to argue for the sake of arguing. I don't really understand how some women can just b*tch about their husbands/boyfriends all the time, especially on here (in blogs/jnals/threads). I know that if it were hte other way around, if it was my husband saying stuff about me, it'd break my heart. And....after getting married this attitude has extended to other people in my life as well. Maybe i haven't said anything about my husband, but in fits of anger have said alot of things about my friends, parents, brother in the past etc. And that's not right at all.