Pakistan Earthquake Victims Need Your Healing Hands

Dear friends and all,

Doctors and Nurses, Country Needs You!!!
Physicians, Surgeons, Nurses, ER personnel, and
Specialists are desperately needed

Since begining of this month, calls received back from NWFP and AJK has tremendously doubled, of shortage of doctors.

Anyone Doctor here? or you know someone? Can forward this request or email to your contact list. Would you mind to travel back to Pakistan in earthquake disaster area.

We Urgently needs Doctors,

Its been three weeks I am back, stayed for more then two months, so I can really understand, feel the pain, with what our injured brothers would be facing.

If you have any doubts or questions about any kind, please feel free to write back. I ensure you, wont come across any problems.

Urgently Required at Fakhar’s United Pakistan.
Visit www.unitedpakistan.org
If you re in Pindi, Islamabad, Lahore or nearby cities, please visit all listed sites.

I am trying to get contact with some Pvt airline authorities, for Voluteers from Karachi also.

If you want to donate, or you wanna visit areas for distribution of funds, I can get you complete info or can direct you to right concerned contacts, aurthorities, NGOS and organisation. Will try to get pick and drop service for the donors.

So friends just step ahead.

There is a critical shortage of medical doctors to treat the injured.
Local medical staff is overwhelmed.

Please visit http://www.doctors4help.com/

By registering on this site you will be contacted by APPNA, HDF, SKMH, AAI
to facilitate your travel logistics, airfare will be provided if requested,
courtesy of PIA (Pakistan International Airlines).

Please volunteer your time and expertise to heal earthquake survivors.

I will get back soon with details of my visit with images, interviews and video clips as well.

Regards,

YKKB.

Re: Pakistan Earthquake Victims Need Your Healing Hands

i hope someone comes forward..

Re: Pakistan Earthquake Victims Need Your Healing Hands

I hope someone comes up and Ill spread the word as well.

Re: Pakistan Earthquake Victims Need Your Healing Hands

I wish I could but I can't. Sac sure can!

Re: Pakistan Earthquake Victims Need Your Healing Hands

Me, my brother Harris and his friend Ejaz Asi are already working for earthquake survivors. Here is our joint site, www.earth-quake.org .

Harris and Ejaz are also mentioned in The Spider,www.spider.tm (A Computer Magazine Online/Offline).

For details,click here.

Harris: http://harris.co.nr ; http://learnurdu.co.nr ; http://askharris.blogspot.com ; http://www.earth-quake.org

Link to the thread.

I have painted some paintings of those earthquake survivors for fund raising.

My Taya and Phupa, both are doctors, visited the area and putted thier efforts too.

Re: Pakistan Earthquake Victims Need Your Healing Hands

Registered !

Re: Pakistan Earthquake Victims Need Your Healing Hands

i work with an organization (North American Muslim Foundation - NAMF) that sponsors orphaned children from the earthquake devated areas of pakistan.

basically you sponsor an orphan child for $30/month ( a dollar a day - coffee is more expensive!) and it provides the child with food, shelter, education and medical attention.

once you have become a sponsor you are sent a donor card with information about the child (age, health condition, grade level, etc.) as well as a picture of the child. you will also be able to communicate with the child in the near future.

however, you do have to make a 1 year committment ($360). this ensures that the child is not left in the middle to provide for himself/herself. if after the one year is over, and you wish to continue, you may do so...and if you wish to cancel you can do that as well.

i am not going to adverise nor solicit this organization, but i do believe it is a worthwhile cause, especially since it is a Muslim charity, and the money goes to help Muslim children. you can go through World Vision or the Red Cross but i don't like the fact that they try to convert others to their religion. if someone is starving and in dire need of food and water, do you think religion is their top priority?

but everything else aside, if you have any questions or comments, please do feel free to PM me and i can provide you with more information.

thanks!

and whosoever saves the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of the entire humanity. *Qur'an (5:32)*