Pak Military wins... the dancing girls are back!

No. I am not free to. You made me believe it. Remember, I even quoted the actual word of success in the article when you questioned the word? :wink:

Humm, so now I have lost the language skill? Care to explain or you are running out of your excuses?

Girls back on street as title is wrong and hence criticized correctly.

No the article does not suggest they are exploited. It suggests they WERE victims when displaced.

Everything is wrong in emphasizing. Again the word I always used was emphasizing. I never denied the fact they returned, the article tried to make believe people that it was such a great thing that they are back in to dancing.

Aaah! So now I have problem with comprehension. Try something else other than copying me. I am flattered already by your admittance before.

So now you resorted to cheap shots. Great! :slight_smile:

You respond too quickly and even though I edited my post, I never backtracked with what I wrote. Still standby what I edited and did not ask you to ignore.

Only reason I edited was to make it simple and to the point for you to understand.

Well, where did I say I feel sad for them? I said the article tried to make people feel sad for them. Read agin my statements.

No I don’t see the article suggested it. It glorified their acts. Only reason it made those comments about them was that the writer wanted people to feel sorry for them.

I am sorry, again, I fail to see exploitation suggested in the article.

Well, now you agree again there was no prescription in article and you made it up on your own. Earlier you suggested the opposite. Thanks.

Fairly well reported? :smiley:

The writer is pervert and wanted to emphasize of dancing girl on street with age of 16 years now free to entertain people. Bravo!