Organ Donation

Re: Organ Donation

It's a noble thing...

I know about a guy who was going to die within hours because his liver was almost gone due to Hepatitis (he was very late getting it diagnosed), his funeral preparations were underway then a boy the same age died in a car crash and donated his liver, so he got a transplant and is now fit as a horse.

I know people who live on dialysis because their kidneys are not working, they pine for their homeland where they were born and grew up but they have to live in this country in their old age because there is no dialysis for them in their village.

Did anyone read about the Muslim Palestinian family who donated their baby's organs to Jewish Israeli children after the Israelis killed it? That to me is the spirit of Islaam...

I personally like the idea of helping Allaah's creatures, "he who is merciful to Allaah's creatures, Allaah will be merciful to him"...