I say I revere you, before I said this did I not venerate you?, I write I admire you, before the ink is dry did I not respect you?
-Thap 150202
I say I revere you, before I said this did I not venerate you?, I write I admire you, before the ink is dry did I not respect you?
-Thap 150202
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif
very nice…Same thing, isn’t it? revere & venerate are synonomous.
Yes my point is that a poet can believe in his heart that which is not written....not writing does not detract from his poetry.
I like it I like it!
Very nice!
You're good at this, please write more... i find that you're short ones hold more depth!
May The Madness Be Upon You!!!
[quote]
Originally posted by Thap:
**I say I revere you, before I said this did I not venerate you?, I write I admire you, before the ink is dry did I not respect you?
-Thap 150202**
[/quote]
Thap excellent
Thankyou again
Inshalla I will write more.