Obligation of Hijab

Interesting. I don’t see how a simple headscarf wards off pervs in anyway. Anyway, covering hair is not as important as covering the rest of the body. I believe covering neck down should be enough. I fail to see how a head full of hair would attract the wrong kind of attention. I don’t know, this seems man-made again…

Whatever…I will keep on with my search and exploring Quran. In another post of yours, you mentioned I need to trust God in order to accept his words as the ultimate truth. Well, I do believe in God and my trust in God is very very strong. However, this religious God doesn’t seem very trustworthy so far and He is very sexist. Anyways, Thank you for clearing that up for me. I can never see myself taking Khimar over my head. It seems oppressive to say the least. I am sure Muslims women who do take Hijab don’t feel that way and their intention is to only please Allah. To me modesty doesn’t come from a headscarf, it’s how you carry yourself and of course, wearing the right type of clothes does play a huge role. Also, the way men stare at women in the Middle East and South Asia, it’s fair to say IT’S NOT WORKING!