Tum Humare Nahi To Kya Gham Hai, Hum Tumhare To Hai Ye Kya Kam Hai ??
The heart has reasons that reason does not understand.
~Jacques Benigne Bossuel
Tum Humare Nahi To Kya Gham Hai, Hum Tumhare To Hai Ye Kya Kam Hai ??
The heart has reasons that reason does not understand.
~Jacques Benigne Bossuel
**
nice ..
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif
shabaash lagi raho .. zaroor kamyaab hogi eik din ..
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/hehe.gif
**
I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you’ ve ran out of room.
Nice.
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif
I’m Gonna Be The Champ
The Way I Wanna Be
Rude Boyz Rulez
hmmmmm hehe MATLAB???
thanx!! atleast SOMEONE appriciates it…
umm..nice...did u write it by your self? :)
~yeh noor ke sholay uthtay hain, mera hee dil garmanay ko
jo bijli ufak main chamki hai, chamki hai mere taRpanay ko~
Apnay akailay pan ka main kis say gila karoon
Jis ko bhi murh kay daikha woh tanhayOon maiN hay~
[quote]
Originally posted by ~TaNhAyAaN~:
**umm..nice...did u write it by your self? :)
**
[/quote]
hehehe nahi..itni talented hotti tu rona kis baat ka tha??
The heart has reasons that reason does not understand.
~Jacques Benigne Bossuel
hehehehehehh .. yaar Gal thay theek kitay eh …
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/hehe.gif
I’m Gonna Be The Champ
The Way I Wanna Be
Rude Boyz Rulez
cool! i like it!
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif
Roses are red, violets are blue, god made me pretty, what happend to you?
How can I miss you, if u wont go away?
nice
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif
—~—Maria—~—
~Kiya haaq wo jeena hai jo apnay hi liyay ho
Khud mit kar kisi aur ko mitnay se bacha lay~
koi hor theek gal kar detti te fe slow ho jaana hai tussi…
Thanx Maywish and Maheen