New to Gup Shup

Re: New to Gup Shup

I am in US. I have been to KSA - Dammam, Jeddah and Riyadh - was there since I was 3 months old until I was 18 years old. Which city are you in? How do you like it? How is the social atmosphere there for Pakistanis? I loved Jeddah, even though I was very young when I was there but I still remember some things.

My oldest daughter is 10 years old and youngest just turned 2. He is going through his ‘terrible twos’ phase, hopefully will come out of it soon. Do you have children?

I love chocolates! Especially the dark ones. I also love Pakistani food - love, love, love beef biryani with the fried onions, zaafairan (saffron) and dahi, korma, chappli kabab, dahi baray; I can go on and on and on on this topic. Other than food, I love Wii games, just got introduced to it by my daughter and now me and my husband both love beating each other. It does leave our arms sore :slight_smile: